So if I took you to the Antiques Roadshow..would I get much for ya?..*giggles*
Printable View
So if I took you to the Antiques Roadshow..would I get much for ya?..*giggles*
I could be considered an antique by todays standards.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">After I've been polished, cleaned, you'd say...Quote:
Originally posted by The Lady Belle:
So if I took you to the Antiques Roadshow..would I get much for ya?..*giggles*
109..Let me just 118... I'll just clone you. [img]wink.gif[/img]
**giggles back** [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Wild...please don't giggle...just don't... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
i'm so old my social security number is 1. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Well if thats a pic of you that you use as your avatar..then your pretty damn fine looking for an old fossil.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
no...i am certified the oldest around- trust me.
if ya add all the numbers in the year i was born ya get the number 17.
now ya'll get yer pencils and calculators out... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Dave well mine starts with a.......0... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
beat that!! lol..... and I thought you were younger than me anyway?
Lady B.... Yeah it's me, I was 49-51 at the time
and THANK YOU for the compliment! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'll put up my fossil avi in a bit...LOL
Dave... I'll take your word for it. BTW... You've been doin' ok?
49-51...whoah...that's some slow shutter speed there wild [img]wink.gif[/img]
dave...i get 1853....is that right *ducks*
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">Ohhhhhhh good grief Wild - you're not a fossil - yet! [img]smile.gif[/img] Besides, age is a good thing when ya consider the alternative! [img]eek.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by wildnthewind:
I'll put up my fossil avi in a bit...LOL
Hiiiiiiiiii Fi - good to see ya - and Dave too! Y'all come around more often why doncha? [img]tongue.gif[/img]